Wonderful to read all that, André!! Fantastic that something we did in class proved timely and successful for you. Music to my ears, of course! Thanks for knowing how much I'd enjoy reading that account... Sounds like a lesson they will not soon forget! Brace yourself for possible surprises in their test responses.
It is VERY natural to NOT want to return to FacEd and to not want to break that attachment you've established. Part of me would rather you did 8 weeks and then returned to finish the term here. Ending the term in November means that some classes focus just on getting in final assignments. All I want to focus on is what you need for going back to your practicum! Alas, I'm only one voice and most of my colleagues have what I would call "pretty traditional views" and confidence in the power of words to inform teaching.
I'm glad you mention this tension/apprehension--good to be reminded--you'll find on Nov. 1st that you are far from alone! Meanwhile, have a great week!
Tom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment